[ic] Q : Shipping some items with zero shipping

Sanjeev Topiwala s_tops at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 18 18:28:10 EST 2004

Hi,

This message is regarding the message posted at

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2004-January/037296.html

I want to base my shipping cost on price, but want to exclude items which
have "zero weight". The snippet from my shipping.asc

***** begin snippet

USPS: USPS Ground
        criteria        <<EOF
[perl]
	my $total = 0;
	foreach my $item (@$Items) {
		next unless $item->{weight} > 0;
		$total += $item->{quantity} * $item->{price};
	}
	return $total;
[/perl]
EOF
        min     0
        max     10
        cost    4

        min     10
        max     50
        cost    8

        min	50
        max	999999
        cost	0

***** end snippet

I'm using the shipping tag as under (default that comes with foundation
store)

[shipping
	        label=1
        	mode=|[data table=country key='[default country US]'
col=shipmodes]|
              ]

For any price, I get this in checkout page

  Note: No match found for mode 'USPS', quantity '', returning 0.

Any ideas, what can I be doing wrong here ?

Thx..
- Sanjeev