[ic] Making a dynamic product tree link

bas.bezemer at wxs.nl bas.bezemer at wxs.nl
Mon Jan 19 15:38:54 EST 2004

Hi David,

In my experience getting search definitions is a matter of trial and
error and screaming a lot. And creaping towards your end goal. Thus one
step at a time. Suggestions:
1) Does is work with "se=david". If "david" is a valid username ofcourse.
2) Do you need "co=1". I'm not sure but is your search really
coordinated. You are searching through one column (prod_group).

Regards,
Bas