[ic] mv_session_id changes

David Etheredge cpu.dave at att.net
Thu Jan 22 00:25:01 EST 2004

I have an occasional odd problem with the interchange 4.9.3 cart.

I get calls from customers whosay that they click on buy once yet 2 separate
items show up in the cart. If they delete one of the 2 items, it then shows
nothing in the cart. Checking further, deleting one of the 2 items causes
the mv_session_id to change.

<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_session_id VALUE="UFiCnGGk">

changes to

<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_session_id VALUE="AnwbiKGi">

If I click on add any item to the order, then all previous items will show
up again, even deleted. If I delete 1 item, then the cart empties again!