[ic] 5.0.0 order_view.html error

Ed LaFrance edl at newmediaems.com
Fri Jan 23 10:29:23 EST 2004

At 06:21 PM 1/22/2004 -0700, you wrote:

>I was just upgraded from 4.9.9 to 5.0.0
>
>Upon doing so, the following started showing up in my error.log
>
>mjewelry /cgi-bin/mjewelry/admin/order_view.html Unknown field
>name 'separate_address' used in tag sql-param
>mjewelry /cgi-bin/mjewelry/admin/order_view.html Unknown field
>name 'separate_address' used in tag if-sql-param
>
>These are generated by going into admin and viewing any "order xxxxx" details.
>
>There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with viewing the information, it
>just generates the above two lines in the log every time I view the
>details of
>any pending order after the 5.0.0 install.
>
>Has anyone else experienced this?  Any help in fixing this would be greatly
>appreciated.
>
>Ray

Dear Ray -

I added better support for the separate shipping address function to
foundation 5.0, including the recording of separate shipping addresses
(when present) in the orderline table. The field name for this data is (you
guessed it) separate_address. Since you did not have that field in
orderline in 4.9, therein lies the source of the error. You can probably
just comment out that code in admin/order_view.html.

- Ed L.

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax