[ic] SQL_Parser.pm

Sandy Thomson sandy at scotwebshops.com
Mon Jan 26 06:52:46 EST 2004

Hi,
I have been attempting to upgrade some of our shops to IC 5.0.0. However
in doing so I have encountered issues with a new file called SQL_Parser.pm.

The version we are moving from is a cvs build of 4.8.7, and this does
not seem to have this perl module in lib/Vend, so I assume pre 5.0.0
interchange versions dealt with search tag expansion differently?

The errors I have been encountering are of the form:
x.x.x.x session_id:nobody - [26/January/2004:11:19:13 +0000] site
www.site.com/sku_item SQL query failed: syntax error: unknown op
'o_sort' at /home/shops/interchange-5.0/lib/Vend/SQL_Parser.pm line 447.

 > query was: SELECT code,o_group,o_value,o_label,o_widget,price FROM
options where sku = 'sku_item'ORDER BY o_sort

The errors have been occuring whenever a page with product options is
requested. I assume it is just an issue with interchange 5 (or our sites)?

Any hints?

Sandy.