[ic] Security risk of storing orders on server

Patrick Donker list-account at webpagina.nu
Sun Jul 4 17:44:25 EDT 2004

>I assume that a good solution would be to only store the private encryption
>key on the server (not both the private and public key).
>
>Does anyone know how to remove the public key from the keyring?  I am using
>GPG.

Why would you want to remove the public key? Nobody can do anything with
it but encrypting messages. If you remove it from your keyring, how do
you expect people to use it and make encrypted messages which only you
can decode. If you want to secure anything, you should remove the
private key from your server and store it elsewhere, like on a client pc
where you read your mail on