[ic] UI Content Component editor mangle tags

Sean Benton manager at bgsn.net
Mon Jul 5 03:51:15 EDT 2004

Hello all ...
Have come across a stange problem with the UI Component editor , while i
was switching between editing on a ssh with vi
and with the UI interface.
I was editing the component cart and when I saved it with the UI
interface it mangled one of the tags ?

As i have a daily backup to refrence I soon noticed there was a problem
and investigated finding that
in the component/cart "[quanity-name]" was changed to "quanity0" and
restoring the file I tried to edit with the UI inteface and yet again it
changed it mangled the tag, I am asuming that this isnt supose to happen .
Im not to sure what will fix this...

Ideas ?

Regards
Sean Benton