[ic] no_image_rewrite option

David Faya dfaya at priorityplace.com
Wed Jul 7 17:44:34 EDT 2004

I've been using IC for a while now and this is my first time writing to this
list.  I have a question about the "no_image_rewrite" option.
I wanted to enable this option and added the following line to my catalog.cfg
file:

Pragma no_image_rewrite

However, this option also made the UI pictures not show up as the image's
source was not being re-written to the correct directory containing the UI images.
Now here is the problem.  When I removed that line from my config file, it
seems that the option is still enabled and the UI images are still not showing
up.  I tried adding the following line in the config file but it also did not
disable the option:

Pragma no_image_rewrite    0

Can anyone tell me how to disable this option.

Thanks in advance,
Dave