[ic] UI not handling images

Patrick Donker list-account at webpagina.nu
Thu Jul 8 20:19:42 EDT 2004

Bob Puff at NLE wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> I'm running into another snag of IC 5.2.0 with a MySQL database:
>
> If I go into the tables database "area", I can make the display_type
> be "Image", and can even put an image filename in the next box, and it
> saves it.
>
> However, when I go back to editing that same exact record, the image
> filename box is empty!  I just looked at the SQL database, and its in
> there, but why doesn't the UI display it?

The same goes for the items editor. On the first page of create new item
there is a box 'Product Images', which should display the tumbnail and
full size pictures, which you can upload in the images tab. After doing
so, the images are not shown in the 'Product images' box. Why not? In
the demo shop everything is fine, but as soon as I create my own article
the images stay empty. Not a major issue, but strange nonetheless.