[ic] COD handling

Patrick Donker list-account at webpagina.nu
Mon Jul 12 15:44:57 EDT 2004

I've seached myself silly on the list archives, but I havent found an
answer yet. It is something that has been asked before many times, but
there is no complete answer anywhere;
If I select COD as a payment method a message is displayed 'There will
be a 0.00 charge added for COD'. Can somebody explain to in simple words
me how I can change this into something more useful (I am an ic newbie)?
Furthermore, I cant understand why such a trivial function isnt
accessable easier. I guess that every mechant is offering this payment
method, so why isnt there a way to change the charge via the UI? Just
about everything is changable like that, exept COD charges.

-Patrick