[ic] ic 5.2 - what would be a good template for a gateway module?

Tom Hodder tom at ecnow.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 18:47:23 EDT 2004

I am committed to using a UK payment gateway provider Secpay
and will be needing to get an ic site that was developed on ic 5.0 and is now
running on 5.2 connected to it.

Is there a standard/generic module that I can use as a skeleton for
this? I have
had a look around and found a few, but the timing is so tight that I really
need to pick a good one to start with.

secpay offer XML-RPC, SOAP, GET and POST as APIs so I guess pretty much most
good payment modules would be pretty close.

I guess what I am really asking is, if one was to start a payment module from
scratch, what would be the best module/plugin to take a template?

Tom H