[ic] RE: Setting up options in v5.0.1

Vera Vanicek vvanicek at alienstyles.com
Sat Jul 17 16:49:17 EDT 2004

Hi,

I need guidance in setting up options for items in my shopping cart. I am
using v5.0.1. I carry products such as aqua shoes.

The shoes are available in adult and children sizes. But some colors are
only available for boys and others for girls. And the sizes also vary, of
course.

What I want to do is set up the options for this product to do this:
1. The customer can choose adult or children
2. If the customer chooses adults, then only those sizes are available. The
same concept for children's sizes.
2. If the customer chooses children, then he/she can choose boys or girls
3. If choosing girls, some colors are available. If choosing boys, other
colors are available. I want the colors that are unavailable to somehow be
"disabled" so customers can't choose them.

I appreciate any guidance on how to do this with v 5.0.1.

Thanks
Vera Vanicek