[ic] first catalog issues

Tim Mahoney timmahoneydesign at netscape.net
Tue Jul 20 22:40:27 EDT 2004

Hello all,
    I read the Catalog-Building Tutorial, but for some reason it's just
not working out for me. I figured I'd try another approach, namely
throwing the question out here in hopes someone has gone through it
before and knows what's wrong with the answers I'm giving to the makecat
program. I installed interchange manually as root, so my "Important
Directories" are as follows:

Interchange Software Dir:
    /usr/local/interchange
Catalogs Directory:
    /usr/local/interchange/catalogs
cgi-bin directory:
    /usr/local/apache2/cgi-bin
All the users and groups are set up correctly

Now, I think i have all the correct answers, and when I load the browser
up, I get a screen that offers me the "Foundation Store" and a Customer
Entrance and an Administration Entrance. However, when I click on either
to enter, I get 404 Not Found on the file. I know one of my answers is
wrong. Can anyone help? If you need more info about what I'm inputting
email me.

Tim