[ic] How to set up so "decrypt credit card" link will work?

Janine Sisk janine at furfly.net
Wed Jul 21 13:03:25 EDT 2004

I fixed it!  I edited the table "variable(s)" and changed the value
back to Encryption.  I still have that bogus string in the preference
area list, but I think I can live with that.

Now back to figuring out how to use gpg properly so that the value can
be decrypted on multiple computers.  Suggestions welcome!

janine