[ic] Search Filtering

daniel castro daniel_castro at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 20:09:57 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I know this topic is not new, and it has been posted before, but after
countless hours tring to make the search filtering work, with some code I
found in the archives, but I must say I am losing my time tring to implement
code I dont understand, can some one please help me  out with this. At least
a point me out so I can find the solution.

I am tring to filter the search any user would do, the filtering is based on
the category that the products ir in.

Also I was able to implement the sorting of the search in all the pages,
even though it is not very good for heavy trafic sites. If any one is
intrested please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Daniel Castro