[ic] Can I do a "mkdir" from interchange

Balster balster at att.com
Mon Jul 26 11:50:40 EDT 2004

I have figured out how to upload images by searching thru the interchange
archives.  I am now doing that from an interchange routine that processes a
FORM post, however it is placing all files only into pre-existing folder(s)

My last thing is that I want each user to have a separate sub-folder to
upload their images into.    The first time, the sub-folder does not yet exist.

I have not been able to locate how to to perform the required mkdir.

I even tried creating a [mkdir] ... [/mkdir] usertag, but that gets blocked
by safe

Does anyone know how to create a sub-folder using interchange tags???

Thanks for your assistance,
Jim Balster