[ic] Listing all product groups @ categories in a table

Sergei Voyakin svoyakin at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 19:02:45 EDT 2004

How would I go about listing all product groups in a table similar to this:
3 for Product Group 1</td>
3 for Product Group 2</td>

There are lots more product groups & categories for each product group, but
i just want to list 3.
I can loop through all the Product groups and the their respective
categories, but I just can't get my head around listing them in the next row
for the table...is this possible?  I was able to just use <BR> between
prod_group and the list of categories, but it leave a little more room than
desired between two lines and it does not look as good.

Thanks for your help!