[ic] Listing all product groups @ categories in a table

Daniel Davenport ddavenport at newagedigital.com
Thu Jul 29 09:29:11 EDT 2004

You might consider building the rows individually using [tmp] tags, like
so...
[tmp grouprow][/tmp]
[tmp catrow][/tmp]
[tmp catcell][/tmp]
[loop (your loop he2re; rf=prod_group,category/tf=prod_group,category/un=1)]
 [loop-change][condition][loop-param prod_group][/condition]
  [tmp grouprow][scratch grouprow]<td>[loop-param prod_group]</td>[/tmp]
  [tmp catrow][scratch catrow]<td>[scratchd catcell]</td>[/tmp]
 [/loop-change]
 [tmp catcell][scratch catcell][if scratch catcell], [/if]
  [loop-param category][/tmp]
[/loop]

/me