[ic] Time-build

Adrian P Wilkinson junk at puffin.org
Thu Jul 29 14:20:31 EDT 2004

> Yep - in the above example it should try to write a file named after the
> page in which the code was first called, in a subdirectory of your catalog
> roote named 'timed'.

Does it expand around multiple lines very well?  For example:

[timed-build period="1 hour"]
<FORM ACTION="[area search]" METHOD="POST">
        <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="sf" VALUE="vendor">
        <SELECT NAME="se" WIDTH="20">
        [query sql="SELECT DISTINCT vendor FROM products ORDER BY vendor"
list=1]
          <option value="[sql-param vendor]" selected>[sql-filter
20.][sql-param vendor][/sql-filter]</option>
        [/query]&nbsp;<input type=submit value="Go!">
          </SELECT>
      </FORM>
[/timed-build]

The above code will extract a list of unique vendor names from the products
table.  Surrounding it as I have should mean that it only executes this code
once an hour and extracts it from timed\whatever the rest of the time.
Correct?

Regards, Ade.