[ic] Quoting problems

Daniel Davenport ddavenport at newagedigital.com
Wed Jun 2 14:14:08 EDT 2004

One of the problems i'm having right now is in the matrix options editor in
interchange itself.  Apparently the options go into the database OK, but in
the item options/variants page, interchange spits out what appears to be
parts of an ITL accessories tag.  I don't know enough about the innards of
interchange to go around changing the built-in tags, let alone editing stuff
just to see what works...so the problem seems bigger than it probably is.

> Interchange provides the
>
> 	[jsq]Some funky quoted string's
>              with "stuff" in them[/jsq]
>
> tag for quoting javascript. It produces:
>
> 	"Some funky quoted string's" + ' with "stuff" in them'

i love how that's not in the tags reference....
what's the point of having a reference when stuff that really should be in
it, isn't?

> In other situations you can use [filter entities].

---