[ic] external hyperlink: /index?code=205033

Eric Bont eric_bont at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 17:40:11 EDT 2004

Hi,

>From my IC-site I have made an external hyperlink to a visitorsregistration
website where our customers can get a free entrance ticket for an
exhibition. The link I must use is <a
href="http://www.xxxx.com/index.php?code=205033". With the code the
registrationcompany can recognise that it is one of our customers.

Problem: with standard HTML the hyperlink works well - making the same
hyperlink from our IC-site the hyperlink doesn't work (the
registrationcompany doesn't recognise us).

Any tips or ideas?

Thanks a lot

Eric