[ic] external hyperlink: /index?code=205033

Jonathan Clark jonc at webmaint.com
Thu Jun 3 07:44:23 EDT 2004

> >From my IC-site I have made an external hyperlink to a
> visitorsregistration
> website where our customers can get a free entrance ticket for an
> exhibition. The link I must use is <a
> href="http://www.xxxx.com/index.php?code=205033". With the code the
> registrationcompany can recognise that it is one of our customers.
> Problem: with standard HTML the hyperlink works well - making the same
> hyperlink from our IC-site the hyperlink doesn't work (the
> registrationcompany doesn't recognise us).
> Any tips or ideas?

If you are using regular html for your link, then IC should not interfere
with it.

What is your code, and what is the output?

Jonathan Clark
Webmaint.com - Building Clever Websites        http://www.webmaint.com/
Webmaint.net - Business Web Hosting            http://www.webmaint.net/
WireTel      - Internet Connectivity Solutions http://www.wiretel.net/