[ic] Zip Code Disappear

Bryan D Gmyrek gmyrek at U.Arizona.EDU
Mon Jun 7 13:13:24 EDT 2004

Hi Russel,

I'm not sure what's causing this problem but when I upgraded to
5.2 I just grabbed the 5.2 checkout page stuff from a stock 5.2
catalog and put it into my original catalog.
So you'd need to do a makecat and call it foundation520 or
something, go into that directory and grab
pages/ord/checkout.html
and
include/checkout/*
Then go in to the include/checkout/ directory and modify the
files there, adding whatever features that existed on your old
checkout page that you still need (same for
pages/ord/checkout.html)
This way a lot of these bugs should work themselves out
(hopefully anyway).

Bryan