[ic] Softgoods Download Problem (newbie)

Angelo McComis angelo at mccomis.com
Fri Jun 11 11:59:38 EDT 2004

Sorry if this has been addressed, I've been searching, but there seems to be
a fair enough amount of these types of problems to narrow down a response to
this specific issue.

We have IC 5.2 up and running, we're deploying a store that sells softgoods.

The sample PDFs can be "bought" and downloaded via the download-now button.
However, our downloadables come back as a 404.

In the logs, the call for the PDF is to this:

Response code is 200 -- just fine.

However, for our real download, we have this:

Response code is 302 -- a redirect to:

And the GET for that:
GET /oursite/images/deliver/download/Product1.jpg
Response code is 404.

The oursite/images/deliver/download directory is actually empty, thus a 404
isn't a surprise there.

Any help is appreciated!

Angelo McComis