[ic] [sql-filter] in the 'random' component

Stefan Hornburg racke at linuxia.de
Fri Jun 11 15:47:39 EDT 2004

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 20:16:27 +0100
"Adrian P Wilkinson" <junk at puffin.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> I don't seem to be able to use [sql-filter] in templates/components/random
> to limit the number of characters displayed of the product title to
> seventy-five.  Here's my code snippit:
> valign="top"><b>
>             &nbsp;[sql-filter 75.][loop-description][/sql-filter]</b>
> The contents of the 'description' field appears surrounded by the unpharsed
> tag.  Suggestions?

Did you try [loop-filter] ? You need the same prefix for your list tags.

Upcoming Talks and Presentations:
Linuxtag 2004, 25. Juni: Courier Mail Server (http://www.linuxtag.org/)
Perlworkshop 2004, 30. Juni: Entwicklung großer Perlanwendungen
am Beispiel von Interchange (http://www.perlworkshop.de/)