[ic] CookieLogin and no userdb table

Grant emailgrant123b at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 15:15:46 EDT 2004

I do have a userdb table because IC seems to require
it, but it is just a placeholder with one field
(username) and no data.  I've been using a table
called users as my "userdb" table and using the userdb
tag like this:

[userdb database="users" ...]

I'm having trouble getting CookieLogin to work.  The
cookies are set properly, but there is no automatic
logging in.  I suspect this is because I use "users"
as my "userdb" table.  If that could be it, is there
any way to specify users as my userdb table for

- Grant

Do you Yahoo!?