[ic] Strange Order problem

Mark Weaver mark at americanmicroinc.com
Thu Jun 17 11:48:44 EDT 2004

Hi all,

There's something strange going on with IC and Orders when viewing them
in the Admin UI. I had seen it only two other times I atrributed it to
the customer inputing incorrect data when registering. And this
apparently only happens with customers that are registered and logged
in. I was able to reproduce this.

Basically whats happening is when the order is viewed in the Admin UI
and the Billing Address is different than the Shipping address the
zipcode for the shipping address is applied to the billing address! On
the receipt that is sent to the screen when the customer checks out
after placing an order all the information is correct, and if you check
the Billing Details in the Admin UI of the specific order the zip is
correct there as it is also correct for Shipping Details. However, if
you're viewing orders and click on an order number to bring this order
up for say printing it out or something else of that nature the zipcode
does not appear to be correct.

Has anyone else seen or experienced this and if so, what can be done
about it? I'm not even sure just where to start on this one.

thanks,

Interchange 5.2
RedHat 9.0
MySQL 4.x