[ic] Can't Download Files

Robert Kluczynski rkluczynski at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 10:18:18 EDT 2004

Can anyone help me with the following problem...we
would definately appreciate it...we've been struggling
with this for 2 weeks:

Issue:

We are using Interchange 5.2 and have setup a
softgoods website.  All of the sample softgoods
download fine when a user selects the "download"
button.  All new items that we add to the catalog will
NOT download...when we select the "download button, we
get the following error

 HTTP 404 - File not found Internet Explorer

We have researched permissions as well as updated the
products.mysql file to include the download fields as
specified in one of the user group articles, but it
still does not work.  We are at a complete standstill!

This site is leveraging mysql and is still in demo
mode.

Any solutions?  Sincerely, Robert