[ic] perl to strip hyphens etc?

Daniel Davenport ddavenport at newagedigital.com
Tue Jun 22 11:40:33 EDT 2004

could be because you're writing $array->{phone_day} when $phone_day is what
you modified.  You're still writing the original to the file.

btw, there's a 'digits' filter....[filter digits]804-555-1212[/filter] will
return 8045551212.
in perl, {return $Tag->filter('digits', '804-555-1212'); } accomplishes the
same result.