[ic] ./configure problems?

Grant emailgrant123b at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 15:26:17 EDT 2004

--- "New Media E.M.S." <ic_users at newmediaems.com>

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~rc/help/faq/permissions.html

> - Ed

Thanks for the link.  That's a good read.

After playing with some permissions I've got IC
running with a PID and no errors in error.log.  I
still get the "Interchange server is unavailable"
message going to my.i.p/cgi-bin/foundation/index.html
though.

If the IC server is running, this must be a
tlink/vlink problem right?  If so, maybe I'll just
skip to setting up Interchange::Link since that's how
I want to end up anyway.  How can I figure out how to
set that up?

- Grant