[ic] Interchange as a Billing System

Daniel Davenport ddavenport at newagedigital.com
Tue Jun 22 21:25:47 EDT 2004

anything's possible.  :)  interchange is flexible enough that with a little
effort, you can make it do everything but wash dishes.  and since what you
want it to do is very close to what interchange was made for, it shouldn't
take a whole lot of work to make it happen.

the only real question is whether you can afford the effort it takes to
learn how to tell interchange what to do.  you see, the hardest part of
using interchange isn't telling it what to do....that's pretty easy, in most
cases.  the hardest part is trying to read the documentation.  :)

--
(insert nifty sig line here)