[ic] setting up Interchange::Link

Grant emailgrant123b at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 21:36:18 EDT 2004

I found:

/interchange-5.2.0/dist/src/Interchange/README

and:

/interchange-5.2.0/dist/src/Interchange/Link.pm

which have me on my way to setting up the
Interchange::Link functionality.  The README file is
very clear, but there are two things I'm unsure about.

1. I'm not sure where to put the Link.pm file since I
have a bunch of directories containing *.pm files.
I'm thinking maybe /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.2 or
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2 or
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.2 .  How do I know
where it belongs?

2. Apache is working great, but I don't seem to have
an httpd.conf file.  Should I be specifying
PerlModule, PerlRequire, and Location in
/etc/apache2/conf/apache2.conf instead?

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

- Grant

Gentoo Linux