[ic] Dutch Taxing

Patrick Donker list-account at webpagina.nu
Thu Jun 24 16:28:20 EDT 2004

People,

I have a question that you might be able to anwer:
Dutch selling requires that consumerproducts are priced tax-included.
That is not a problem. Problem arrise on during checkout, when taxes are
specified on the bill. IC adds another so many %. This way people are
charged the double amount of taxes. As this is good for my turnover, it
shouldnt be like this. Taxes are required to be specified on a bill, so
making everything tax-free doesnt work either. What I need is a
specification on how much tax is being charged from the total amount.
So, if the total purchase would be €119, then taxes would be 19 and the
subtotal 100..like this:

Sub 100
tax 19
total 119