[ic] Textile filter tip

Joshua Lavin joshua at kingdomdesign.com
Fri Jun 25 15:45:21 EDT 2004

On Jun 25, 2004, at 1:47 PM, Mark Walther wrote:

> Joshua Lavin wrote:
>> Textile allows shorthand for common HTML formatting. I am using it to
>> allow easy entry of item details.
> Joshua,
>    Is you code version Text-Textile-0.6 based on their current version
> of MT-Textile 2.02?
> Mark

Please don't top post: it makes it difficult to follow a thread.

The Textile version here is dependent on the Text::Textile module from
CPAN, which is 0.6. The author made some changes to the Brad Choate's
original work to make it a Perl module. It does seem to have some of
the newer features; see the module's docs.

If I knew how to make Perl modules I might upgrade it, but it does
enough for my uses.

Josh Lavin
Kingdom Design   http://www.kdw.us/