[ic] Can't use file

David Radovanovic david.radovanovic at verizon.net
Sat Jun 26 12:29:28 EDT 2004

Hello all:

I've tried different methods to write a script output that resides in a
different folder on the same server that my catalog resides. Though I get
the below error message via looking at log:

'../../../www/saugertiesdems.org/calendar/index.cgi?Calendar=SVBA' with
NoAbsolute set

I understand the protection that interchange.cfg "NoAbsolute" variable
offers though is there a way to set up a sub-config file just for this one
catalog. I essentially want to include the output of a page in a interchange
page?

Thanks for any input,

David Radovanovic
WhatsTheBigIdea.com, Inc.