[ic] pgp attachments have .dat extenstion

John1 list_subscriber at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 26 19:04:30 EDT 2004

I am using the following from the Foundation demo to send the credit card
number as an attachment:

[tag op=mime interpolate=1  type=application/pgp-encrypted
description="CreditCard_[value mv_order_number].pgp"]
[value mv_credit_card_info]
[/tag]

However, this attaches the file with a .dat extension tacked on the end e.g.
CreditCard_TEST123.pgp.dat

If I look at the e-mail source, the MIME header is:

This results in an attachment with the name CreditCard_TEST123.pgp.dat (at
least this is the case when read in Outlook Express 6).

Wheras if I just send the attachment from my mail reader, the MIME header
is:

This time the attachment arrives with the correct name
CreditCard_TEST123.pgp

How do I use the [tag op=mime] to attach the correct headers so that I get a
.pgp ending and not .dat?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.