[ic] Shipping Calc Problems

Bill Carr bill at worldwideimpact.com
Wed Jun 30 09:51:21 EDT 2004

There is a bit in the documentation about state based shipping
calculation (http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/docfly.html?
mv_arg=icdatabase08.06). I would not try to list all of the east coast
and then west coast zips. I would use state names.

If it were me I would make free shipping available for all orders over
$400 nationwide.