Spam goes, but I dont??? Re: [ic] ?????????????????????!?

ops operations at uscryptomail.net
Mon Mar 1 03:15:39 EST 2004

ok, could you help out here?

Outlook express 6.0 client
Cobalt Raq2 mail server

I find no reference to the server ip on any blacklist.

Do you consider the tagline commercial?  is it likely someone else might?

I would appreciate your insight.
Bill Ries-Knight   ***   Stockton, CA.

Please donate blood.
You will be glad someone else did when you need it.

My views on spam and SCO
http://www.ries-knight.net/index.html
.
Sending UCE is like screwing  in church during the sermon.
If you are noticed you are shunned for the rest of your days.