[ic] if file in 5.0 working ?

Joachim Leidinger jojo at leidinger.net
Wed Mar 3 03:17:27 EST 2004

Jon wrote:
>>>   Is it just me that is having a problem with the above example ?
>>Works for me. Did you check the permissions for the file ?
>>        Racke
> It did huh...  Yea the dir is 755 and the files are 644
> Do I need to add 'x' to the file permissions ??
> Appreciate you checking.

It seems to me, the path is wrong. Did you test your code with

[if type=file term="pages/mytest.txt"]
Yep it's here
Nope it aint

and your file is in the directory path-to-your-catalog/pages/ ?

Or have you a symlink images in your catalogs directory and did you test
it with term="images/items/myimage,jpg" ?

Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing.
[joachim at leidinger.net]