[ic] Disk Space query

Stephen Ricketts interchange at bojanglesdesign.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 15:17:50 EST 2004

Thanks, that's a great help.

The bulk of the disk space has gone on the .cpan directory (20mb) so I was
wondering if I had installed modules which maybe I don't need - I have run
the installation a couple of times now but can't see any obvious way of
limiting it. Is there anything which is installed by default which I can
stop or maybe delete afterwards?

I guess if not I'll need to see if I can get my quota lifted to 100mb.
Thanks for the info on your company, it may well come in handy depending on
how the site turns out.

Many thanks again