[ic] Re:Quantity Price problem

Gary Benson gary at geton.com
Thu Mar 4 19:06:26 EST 2004

On Mar 3, 2004, at 5:04 AM, Ron Peeks wrote:

> Hello there,
> I can't seem to get the quantity price to work for retail buyers...
> Does anyone else has the same problem?
> Should it only work when retail users have logged in, or also for
> those who
> haven't logged in?
>
> Ron Peeks

Check your catalog.cfg file if you have the following entry for the
CommonAdjust :

CommonAdjust    :sale_price, ;:price, ;$, ==:options

and if  you are not including the etc/after.cfg file (located at
cat_root_directory/templates/sampledata/tools/etc)
then you may need an entry like this in your catalog.cfg for the
CommonAdjust :

CommonAdjust   pricing:price_group,q5,q10,q25, q100:sale_price, ;:price, ;$,
==:options

Gary Benson
gary at geton.com