[ic] Re:Quantity Price problem

Kerry Blalock kerryb at basicq.com
Fri Mar 5 04:37:56 EST 2004

> On Mar 3, 2004, at 5:04 AM, Ron Peeks wrote:
>
>> Hello there,
>> I can't seem to get the quantity price to work for retail buyers...
>> Does anyone else has the same problem?
>> Should it only work when retail users have logged in, or also for
>> those who
>> haven't logged in?
>>
>> Ron Peeks
>
> Check your catalog.cfg file if you have the following entry for the
> CommonAdjust :
>
> CommonAdjust    :sale_price, ;:price, ;$, ==:options
>
> and if  you are not including the etc/after.cfg file (located at
> cat_root_directory/templates/sampledata/tools/etc)
> then you may need an entry like this in your catalog.cfg for the
> CommonAdjust :
>
> CommonAdjust   pricing:price_group,q5,q10,q25, q100:sale_price, ;:price,
> ;$,
> ==:options

Best I could tell, the catalog.cfg file has the statement above in it. I
am on a remote server and could only less the file I think belongs to my
cart. The /etc/after.cfg is accessable in the cart, and also appears to
have the CommonAdjust statement. I also tried the suggested addition of
prices for the q2 & q5 quantities. Still not pricing the quantity.....