[ic] Additional shipping based on subtotal???

News news1 at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Mar 7 06:50:20 EST 2004

Hi folks,

I've spent the whole morning in the archives but cannot get this to
work.

I have weight based shipping which works fine but I want to add a fixed
1.00 to the shipping when the subtotal exceeds 50.00

In the additional shipping box I entered "[subtotal noformat=1] 50 99999
1" hoping this would add 1.00 to orders with subtotals between 50 and
99999. It doesn't work.

My shipping.asc now has this line in it for the weight based shipping:-

{'adder' => "[subtotal noformat=1] 50 99999 1",'ups' =>
"0",'ui_ship_type' => "weight",}

Can someone suggest how I can do this, all I want to do is add a fixed
amount once the subtotal has got to 50.00

Many thanks,
Andy.