[ic] product table problem

Kerry Blalock kerryb at basicq.com
Sun Mar 7 08:14:57 EST 2004

Using RH and Interchange 4.8, MySql database. I made some changes to some
items and imported using pipe seperator. All of the items I imported went
into the database, but are very corrupt looking. When I try to delete
using the items list, nothing happens. I have the original products.txt
table that I exported within interchange, but cannot figure out how to get
this back into the database that interchange is seeing. Any help
appreciated. This items do show up in the corrupt from when you use the
search feature.