[ic] Help Please! Can't find components or includes forcheckout.html

Ben Polen ben at allenwood.org
Mon Mar 15 15:54:40 EST 2004

Yes, and it appears the two pages are connected.

      Edit page /include/checkout/shopping_cart/

      Page Attributes/Controls

Name: include/checkout/shopping_cart
Source: pages/include/checkout/shopping_cart

You said that you looked in "pages/include/checkout/shopping_cart".
Did you consider looking in "include/checkout/shopping_cart"?