[ic] [item-*] don´t work in components!

TheRealPiccolo at gmx.de TheRealPiccolo at gmx.de
Thu Mar 18 09:22:42 EST 2004

Hi mailing list,

I have searched for 2 days now to solve this problem, but I can´t find
something similar to my problem on the mailing list.

I can´t use tags like [item-description] on the left and right side. It only
works in the flypage.

I found something in the docs, that I can use
[fly-list][item-description][/fly-list] to display the item description in this example, but It didn´t
work. (or perhaps I doing something work, what on the other hand is quite
possible)

Than I tried the [item-list] tag:

[item-list]
[/item-list]

but that "works" only when Items are on the cart.

the above code should display the item description and jump to that product.

Hope you can help me!