[ic] image "slideshow" in flypage?

Eric Odier-Fink odierfin at speakeasy.org
Thu Mar 18 14:42:12 EST 2004

On Mar 17, 2004, at 4:21 PM, Casey Ensz wrote:
>> Hello all-
>>
>> Preface: I'm not much of a programmer, please forgive.
>>
>> I'm trying to make a slideshow-like feature on our flypage where a
>> visitor could click a 'prev' or 'next' button and scroll through
>> different images of the product. I yanked some sample code  off
>> webmonkey to play with but couldn't get it to work.
>>
>> Has anyone done this or know of a good, relatively simple, way to
>> implement such a feature?

FIX TOP POST

> Eric -
>
> I implemented one for our swatches,
> http://www.relaxandrecline.com/cgi-bin/shop/level1.html
>
> Mine isn't on the flypage, but I don't think that makes a difference.
>
> Just view the source, I don't have it in an external file, so
> everything you
> need should be there, you'll obviously want to change some things for
> your
> personal application though.
>
> Hope this helps
>
> Casey Ensz

Casey (and Jeff of sophee.com)

Thanks for such quick and useful replies! I went with the
relaxandrecline.com solution (off simplythebest.net- a source I didn't
know but is really useful for beginners like me).

I adapted the code without much trouble and it works smoothly on our
(upcoming revamped) site, and, I believe, will make it much easier for
our visitors to see our options.

Thanks!

Eric Odier-Fink
Justice Clothing Company
Union-Made & Sweatshop-Free Clothing and Apparel
5633 Callowhill Street
Pittsburgh, PA  15206
(412) 661-0620
http://www.justiceclothing.com/