[ic] Discounts and coupon tracking?
jon at shoberg.net
Mon Mar 22 08:30:51 EST 2004
Thoughts on associating and tracking a code with a particular item?
[discount] and [item-discount] will show me the change in values.
However, I'd like to track a code/value with this and log with
transactions. In some basic testing it doesn't appear that session will
track using an associative array / hash.
Something like ...
1) user enters coupon number
2) lookup number in a coupon table
3) if active, apply discount
4) store discount code/valuey persistant means
5) at checkout verify discounts and log transaction
More information about the interchange-users