[ic] Problem uploading images using UI

Greg Goble ggoble at rpo.at
Fri Mar 26 03:46:19 EST 2004

Ton Verhagen [tverhagen at alamerce.nl] wrote:

>You have to enable (set meta data) the upload for the new table.
>
>Do the following in the Admin UI:
>1. Select Tables
>2. Select 'your new table'
>3. Click on the table name on the top of the page right after the text
>'Select for table edit: "your new table"'
>4. Select the 'General Tab'
>5. In the middle of the page you'll see:
>'Allow file upload for this table' followed by a select box (Yes/No)
>6 Select 'Yes' and click on the 'OK' button
>
>Now you should be able to upload stuff for 'your new table', if
>you've set the meta data for the table field correctly of course.

Ton, Thanks!

Unfortunately I'm using IC 4.8.5 and that feature doesn't seem to be available. I found what you and Paulo both described in 5.0 and
that's good to know when I upgrade at some point.

If anyone knows what the equivalent or the workaround for 4.8.5 I would appreciate any guidance. In the meantime I'll keep probing.

Regards, Greg