[ic] I don't like order routes.

Christopher Wenham cwenham at synesmedia.com
Fri Mar 26 15:01:56 EST 2004

On Friday 26 March 2004 14:12, Grant wrote:
> I'm in the final stages of building a catalog from
> scratch and I think I'd rather use an mv_check to do
> all of the order logging etc. instead of the order
> routes.  Is there anything wrong with that?  I do need
> to use PGP encryption.  Is there any way to use that
> without going through an order route?

 It might be more difficult to maintain in the long run, unless you have
reason to think otherwise. The order route system was designed to make
maintenance easier by breaking it down into a pipeline.

 But the order route system, as far as I know, simply uses the same
Interchange API that you can invoke from within an mv_check subroutine.

 To make use of PGP/GPG encryption, you could just use the CRYPT tag.

Regards,
--
Chris Wenham - Synesmedia, Inc.
http://www.synesmedia.com